Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blessings

I have been overwhelmed by the amount of people who love me. I know how attemptedly humble that sounds, but it is true. I had no idea I wasn't invisible to so many, that I mattered to so many, that so many hurt with me.

And it's the most amazing ways I find myself blessed. My car, my sweet, messy, never been washed car is now clean. I always thought he would do it- he always promised to do it- but never made time for it. And now, one of my amazing girlfriends cleaned my car- inside and out.

The little reminders- I am being taken care of- in the big and the small that make this process a little easier.

I am so very blessed.

3 comments:

  1. I love you AE, and so many of us do! We cherish your friendship, your amazing outlook on life, and your spirit!! Hang in there friend, somehow there is a plan for all of us.

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Ashley Elizabeth.... both as an amazing young woman I watched grow up in four short months and as a friend. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, please let me know. I'm sending hugs through the cosmos straight to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog. Thanks for being honest. Praying for you girl!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete