Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I Love JJ Heller

Go here and listen to her music.

No really, go now.

I'll wait.

I left lunch with an amazing friend today, got in my car, and sang with JJ.

"No matter how the wind may blow, it cannot shake the sun."

Sing it girl.

What a great reminder. The wind sure is blowing a lot lately. From every direction. So many prayer needs, so many burdens, so many questions to the sky.

But what grace! What stability! With every breath of my soul, I know it cannot shake the sun.

Let's rejoice in that today!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this and plan to download it asap! Thanks for the introduction.
    ~and sorry about the deleted post- I couldn't figure out how to edit it.

    ReplyDelete